Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new and rewarding role? Or are you looking to start a career in the care sector but have no experience? Join our team of Support Workers today!
Black and White Group provide Support Workers on a temporary basis to our prestigious clients across Gloucestershire who specialise in residential, challenging settings and supported living.
As a Support Worker you will be using your valuable skills and experience to deliver high quality personal care and everyday support with a person-centred support for service users to help them achieve their maximum potential. Members of our team have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, including adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour.
We offer complete flexibility of locations and shift times, you choose what shifts you would like to work and where, all based around your availability and where suits you. Whether you’re looking for part-time, full-time or bank work we can offer you the hours you are looking for and have days, nights and sleep-ins available both during the week and at the weekend. Locations include Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Malvern , Hereford, Newent, Swindon and Forest of Dean. Get in touch today to find out what we have available in your area and pick up shifts in the locations that suit you.
For those with no experience we are able to offer you an induction programme into care. Full free training will be provided to successful applicants that demonstrate a passion for the care industry.
Full DBS check is required
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
- To administer medication
- To participate in activities
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Does this sound like you?
- Live in the areas located or willing to travel mileage providers
- A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
What we can offer you:
- Our Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay from £9 to £10.25 per hour depending on location and experience, plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training – all absolutely free! And a chance to complete higher level education
- Car pool service
- Permanent placements
- Monthly rotas
- Recommend a friend bonus
If you are interested, please contact our office on 01452 226 136 where a member of our team will assist you, alternatively email info@.nogrey.co.uk
Come and join a forever growing care family