Stay in Touch
Add yourself to our mailing list so that we can keep you in the loop…
Black & White are currently recruiting for Personal Care Staff to work at the care homes that we service, throughout Gloucestershire.
Experience isn’t necessary (but would be preferred), as full training will be provided when the candidate has signed up and given proof of a DBS.
Candidates Qualities & Role:
• Empathy, Honesty and Flexibility.
• Trust and Honesty
• Professional and Motivator
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Personal Care & Prompting
• Offsite activities
• Team Player, Communication Skills.
• Mental Health
• Dementia Care
You Will Need:
• Proof of Address
• To be able to undergo a DBS check
• Right to work in the UK
• Any relevant Care qualifications and certifications
• Passport or Driving Licence
• 2 References (One Work; One Personal)
Salary: £8.50 – £8.75 Per Hour
Driving Licence not required (But preferred).
If you’re currently looking for work, either casual, part time or full time then we could have the role for you!