- Can you make a lasting difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams, and aspirations?
Due to expansion, we currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit 4 x Support Workers to join our team working for our client that is based in Leigh Sinton, Worcestershire.
As a support worker you will be supporting residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible. You will also get involved in exciting activities outside of the client’s home – our residents participate in day trips, charity events, shopping and much more!
Our client is passionate about providing excellent care and support to individuals with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and challenging behaviour.
Our ideal support worker will:
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Assist with client’s personal care
- Record keeping
- Helping prepare meals and cleaning
- Encourage clients to be involved with and to access their community
- Be able address some challenging behaviour
Whilst drivers can take residents out and about, you don’t need to be a driver – our client employs many non-drivers too!
What we’ll give you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Free training
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- An opportunity to progress with our client
Shift patterns available for Support Workers including days and nights,12 hour shifts. Both full-time and part-time positions are also available.
Minimum pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
If you are looking for a change of care jobs, or wanting to start out in the care industry, contact us now for an immediate interview.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). We are an equal opportunities employer.
Overview: Support Worker, Caring, Carer, Care Worker, Health & Social Care, Leigh Sinton, Malvern, Worcestershire.